For the teacher
Of the first assignment, we need a shot of each student. This as a safety-shot.
But if you wish, you can divide the other questions among your students.
Then the editing can be completed faster.
Can you please forward a list with only the first names of the participating students?
To thank in the end credits of the film.
your Film Assignments:
1. Introduce yourself one by one with your first name and your ambition what you want to study or become later.
In order to receive the editing faster, it is wise to send only the best shots.
If you have filmed in film crews, make this selection in consultation of each of you.
If not all of you agree to delete a shot, send it anyway.
It's best to send your footage along WeTransfer to preserve the quality of the image.
You can send for free until 2GB. Contact us if you have questions about sending.
Please send it to
Don't forget to mention
your first name and the name of your class and school.
Are you ready to meet your colleagues abroad?
Record your 'Film Assignments Abroad' and send it via WeTransfer to your foreign colleagues
with the request to return their opinions.
1. Introduce yourself with your first name, age, field of study and what you want to become. Ask your foreign colleague(s) to do the same.
2. To break the ice. Tell about your most funny or embarrassing experience in school.
3. What are your feelings about corona?
4. Tell about your tips to study and ask if your colleague abroad has also tips.
5. What values in life do you and your foreign colleague consider important?
6. Tell about your expectations of our future society and ask for the opinion of your foreign colleague.
7. What would you like to know about your colleague(s) abroad? Come up with your own question(s).
8. Please make short shots of getting out of bed, breakfast, your journey to school, the facade of your school, until you arrive in the class room (if allowed) and ask your foreign colleague to do the same.
After agreement of your foreign colleague(s), send your selection of the best shots via WeTransfer to:
Don't forget to mention
your first name and the name of your class and school, please!
Well done, folks!
Your footage will be edited here as quickly as possible.
Your teacher will be the first to receive your joint creation.
Meanwhile you can organize invitations for an exclusive Film Première.
You will hear from us soon.
With best regards,
the ID Award-team.
You can always reach us by email at email@example.com
on mobile phone and Whatsapp
00 32 (0)496 611 570
We look forward to help you!